Dear Nina,
If the word googly was in the dictionary, without a doubt there would be a picture of you. I cannot think of anyone as friendly, enthusiastic, caring, giving, trustworthy, cheerful, fun and loving person as you.
They say that a good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. That is you. You are not only very talented but also you truly care for people, and that is what makes you so special.
Thank you for working hard to make us happy, thank you for your time, thank you for your support and your advice, thank you for your trust, thank you for your friendship. It was a pleasure to work for you.
I wish you all the good things in life. May all your dreams come true, and may you keep brightening up the life of others.
You will always be in my heart, and I will make sure that no matter what life brings we will always remain friends.
Buena suerte y hasta siempre amiga :D
Eva
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment