Friday, June 1, 2007

All the best!

Hi Nina,

It's soooooo sad that you're leaving us but you're doing it for a great reason and I know you'll be just as successfull in your new "mission" as you have been at Google for the past 4 years.

Fortunately for me I have had the chance to work with you and get to know you personally so I can honestly say you are one of the best professionals I have ever worked with in my life (and at Google that's saying a lot!!) and you are also a wonderful person who has a positive mood which is "contagious" to all those around you :)

Also, you have some fine music taste I have to say ;) Dub is the true essence of Reggae music and I hope you continue listening to it :)

Anyway, I wish you the very best of luck in in DWB and I look forward to hearing the latest and greatest from you every so often ;)

Ciao and best of luck!

João

No comments: